onsdag den 13. marts 2013

So like music

Hello again world (again with the pompousness, I swear this is going to become a recurring theme in this blog escapade.)As I reread my last post, I feel like I sounded like the most rude and arrogant little man ever, and I apologize for that. I realize (perhaps a little late) that sarcastic tone is hard to get across in text, so yeah, my bads.
So I spent the better part of the days after my last post trying to figure out what on earth to write about, and it only really struck me now. In the middle of math class (my priorities are interesting like that.)
So yeah, music. 
As I alluded to in my last post, I am a musician (or at least I like to think I am) and this of course has changed my life. But I'm not going to talk about me just yet. (Ok yes I am but it'll indirect so don't pay attention to that.) I wish more people played music, cause then I wouldn't have to use words so much. Music is the single language where you can communicate with literally anybody, as long as they're willing to listen. If everyone spoke music, we wouldn't have to fumble over words and languages and translations and all that jazz (heh). If everyone spoke music, I could go up to a groovy chick,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNHx27sSdrk (god I can't believe I used that phrase, but I'm trying to appeal to a broad demographic here) play a sweet little lick that conveys how I feel, and she'd either play a sweet lick back if she dug it, or stay silent if she didn't. (Ok enough appealing to 80's soul brothers and sisters, it's not like they're going to read this thing anyhow.)
 My point is that I really wish that I could communicate musically with everyone, which I suppose is why I want my music to succeed, so I can communicate with the masses. Without words. Words suck. They suck butt. Like hippo butt. Like this butt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQCQ4nvn3Is
peace, love coconuts and passion fruits (mmmmmmm passion)


Ps. (cause I can): I plan on getting tattoos on my arms (cause I'm a foolish youth who has no concept of the permanence of tattoos, and how it could affect my life.) I'll link them so you can look at them and tell me what you think. If you feel like it. It's fine if you dont. Like really, it's cool.


3 kommentarer:

  1. Get them both like Mads Bjørn has it on some sweat shirt, shaped like a heart <3

    SvarSlet
  2. So like, Paakow. I really enjoyed reading your blog, and I find your blackness intimidating awesome. It is good to know that you think of yourself as an arrogant little man, because when one reread everything you write, ones thoughts can only be held in that direction. Though there are several times, where you are being kind and illustrative to the world, you are definitely a fulltime jerk! But thou are my fulltime little jerk <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Frederik, it means a lot that you agree with my jerkiness, maybe one day we call be fulltime little jerks together <3

    SvarSlet