lørdag den 24. januar 2015

Return of the Jedi

So in tHe interest of constant self-reinvention, I've decided to make a temporary, but necessary return to tHis blogging nonsense. WHy? No one knows. Maybe I'm finally going off tHe edge of sanity, as my last post would allude to (a post wHich by tHe way, I'll be making no comments to wHatsoever, as I feel tHat it explains itself ratHer clearly, all I will say is that Drugs Aren't Bad Mkaaay) or maybe I'm simply bored out of my goddamned life. EitHer way, I'm back. THere is no real purpose with tHis post, other tHan to update tHe current state of events of tHis rambler, and to do what I like to do tHe most, which of course is to ramble. So wHat's tHe current state of events you may ask (you probably won't tHough, because again, tHis simply is a blog, and it's not like blog readers posses any kind of genuine interest in the life of tHe blogger, because if tHey did, they would contact me directly or some sHit). THe current state of events is as such: I'm 18 years old, single (and genuinely unready to mingle) am starting to live tHe life that I want to, wHere I do precisely wHat I want to do, especially pertaining to my endeavours as a musician. THat's really all tHat's relevant right now. I've had a revelation today. After having participated in my final perfomance of SAGsHow (ååååH bn) and celebrated accordingly, it dawned upon me in a partially drunk stupor, that I refuse to be satisfied. I refuse to live a life wHere I'm simply satisfied with tHe status quo. Accordingly, I have now begun upon a patH that may lead to my untimely destruction, but definitely will lead to an existence wHere I live my life actually living, not simply existing (as clicHé and used as that phrase may sound), simply because satisfaction is too safe, too easy.I encourage any of you lost readers to live your lives somewhat likewise, actually doing wHatever tHe fuck it is you want to do as opposed to wHat has been prescribed to you by "people wHo know better", cause trust me, they don't know shit. I recognize the cHeesiness of tHis message, but tHe importance of it cannot be overstated, because at tHe end of the day (or night or life or wHatever it is you measure your life by) you're tHe person that Has to live with yourself tHe longest, and I'm sure tHat when you look at yourself in the mirror and see a burnt out, worn down, tired-ass version of yourself that's actually living and loving and making stupid ass mistakes and resounding successes, you'll be the Happiest motherfucker you could possibly be.
I'd like to tHank my friend redacted for being a reflection of the past, a reflection of tHe life wHere existence is simply accepted, and not taken advantage of.
 I believe I've reached tHe end of my ramble, and will tHerefore end as I Have attempted to (witH somewHat limited success it must be admitted) as I Have before, with a musical recommendation.
THe musical recommendation for tHe day is a rather strange one, as it is the one I've spent most time on in tHis entire blog, but it is
Faces by Mac Miller - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7oi8ChJfA
and tHe reason for this is simple in and of itself; tHis mixtape was tHe musical beginning of tHe journey tHat brought about this not-so-sudden cHange (a journey tHat by tHe way, was aided by a respectable usage of diverse subtances, judge me as you will).

In conclusion, I leave you witH a deep ass rHetorical question that dawned upon me in my post-alcoHol stupor: WHy do the people tHat actually cHange sHit die young?

RIP A$AP Yams - your death was as unnecessary at it was completely necessary, as it served as a reminder that wHatever we do, we Have to deal with the consequences. Rest Easy.

On a quick, but mucH ligHter note, y'all need to watch Black Dynamite and ArcHer, tHese two animated sHows Have entertained tHe Hell out of me as of late.

Peace

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar