mandag den 6. maj 2013

Procrastination, to do it or not to do it

Hello hello blogosphere (look at me using clever blogger slang hehehoho).

I choose now to write solely because I have to hide from the biggest written assignment of the year for a little bit, since the very thought of writing even another word about Hamlet and how he's a total wackjob makes me want to smack little children. ( hide yo kids, hide yo wife haha) Incidentally enough, this very desperate ploy to avoid actual work leads me rather elegantly into todays topic: ze procrastination. Yes my dear friends, I've descended to writing about banal topics like procrastination, and there's nothing you can do to stop me muahahaha. See I like to see myself as a master procrastinator (although that is a bit of a misquote because I truly hate it, like seriously wtf??) Being a master procrastinator is hard work though. It demands perfect sync between the body and the mind, where the mind has to be able to communicate to the body swiftly and effectively that we're not getting jackshit done today (pardon the profanity, but then again not really, cause seriously, get over yourself). This lightning fast signalsending is a skill that takes many months to hone, but we are a select few that are simply born with the ability, and it is our job to proliferate, to proselytize (holy god man, look at how beautiful that word is, I just want to walk around saying it all day), to preach our remarkable ways to the people. My point with all this is that I have absolutely no point at all, and just needed to escape the written assignment for as long as possible, in an attempt to somehow let my ideas about the project sit and marinate in my inner brain folds before I reenter the fearsome arena of war and terror and bloodshed that is Windows Word 2013, and the many hundreds of letters that I've typed so far, and more importantly, the many thousands I have yet to type. Until next time my dear friend, my co-traveller of the internets, my compadre in all things wwwrelated, the Chewie to my Han, the Penn to my Teller, the nutella to my bread product, I wish you good day, and good luck.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar