onsdag den 5. juni 2013

Feeling Bashful

"A post a week. That's what he promised. A post a week, he said, and we received nothing. A pound of flesh is what we demand, a pound of flesh for his transgressions!" I hope that you, dear reader, understood that multitude of references, cause knowing my irregularity with posting, it might take me a month to explain it in a different post. I won't even apologize for the delay,  cause I know you've come to expect nothing more of me, and that's ok, I love you too. Anyhow, how've you been? (it's funny cause I know you won't be able to fill me in on the on the no doubt fascinating occurrences in your daily life, and if you do, I commend you stubbornness)  Either way, I've been great, so great in fact, that I've couldn't be bothered to write, but such is life. For those of you not heartlinked to me by the great machine known as Facebook, I would like to inform you that I recently turned 17. This is, of course, a big year for me, as the law now allows me to do the exact same things it allowed me to do last year, which is pretty huge of course. I celebrated my coming-of-unimportant-age in style, going to the Distortion festival with a friend, got crunk (as the youth of today so eloquently put it) and then had one of the better band practices I've had so far. The days after that followed the same trend, music, playing and partying to the Distortion festival, just generally having the greatest time I've had in as long time as I can remember.  Anyway, I didn't really want to make that much of a post today, just wanted to keep you up to date on the happenings in my little piece of heaven. This week's piece of music is quite a bit more close to my heart than any of the others, but I genuinely believe that you must listen to it, for it is a musical masterpiece. Pink Floyd has been one of the key bands that I've discovered this year, and look out for these kids they'll be something special one day! (god I'm too funny for my own good) I'm linking Welcome To The Machine for two reasons, one because it's fucking genius song, and also because I early this week met someone that one could call a record label person, and he really represented the machine in a way that I found pretty great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

so yeah, that's all for now, stay safe, don't bite any porcupines, cause they will mess your mouth the fuck up, like this dog that's been circulating around the internetz, I want to link a picture, but the very thought of googling it makes me want to roll up into a ball and cry like a little girl, so I'll leave that up to yeah.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar